The AdHocIT team is looking for qualified Android and iOS app developers to join our roster. If you are looking for a fun new opportunity and meet the qualifications and requirements below, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four to five years Mobile Development – iOS, Android SDK, or Eclipse
- iOS, MS Stack, Java, C and C++ experience
- Ability to code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications
- Experience and familiarity with React Native
- Experience and familiarity with Redux
- Relevant B.S. or B.A. degree required, Master’s preferred
- Develop, maintain, and test Android/iOS business applications using Java, SDK, Core Data, RESTful APIs, and various third party frameworks
- Define and implement the product’s technical infrastructure and oversee its operations
- Collaborate closely with the web design and database team to achieve quality results and meet project deadlines.
Starting salary depending on qualifications: $55,000 to $75,000
Hiring two to three developers.
All applications must be sent to AdHocIT by 13 May 2017.